-
Games in Linux question by newbie
Hello,
First of all, sorry if this is a common question.
Second, I play a lot of games, especially Star Trek Armada 2 and Star Trek Bridge Commander.
But I am fed up with Windows, so I am thinking of switching to Linux, now my question is, can I play games that are meant for Windows in Linux (with or without another program) in any way?
I have asked the manufacturer, but they don't reply.
Thanks for your time,
mldaalder
Similar Threads
-
By tarekeldeeb in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-17-2005, 02:15 PM
-
By styven in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 12:15 AM
-
By Shaba1 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By gt300 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 06:32 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Vintage 1992 Mac System 7.1P1 Apple Software 3.5” Floppy Disks NOS
$35.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Pro Mouse M5769 Wired Optical USB White/Clear
$24.99

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00