I think a warnet system is a type of Indonesian internet cafe? In which case you are asking for a login timer of some kind?
hello all,
I like to use knoppix in my warnet station (server and clients )but I dont know where I can find billing system for it's ..?and anybody know where I can find tutorial to set up linux in internet station...?
thanks
I think a warnet system is a type of Indonesian internet cafe? In which case you are asking for a login timer of some kind?
yups..can you solve this problem..? that will be much usefull to me
Well, I can't solve this personally, but I suspect that the reason that you didn't get any replies is that folks didn't understand that you are trying to set up a linux internet cafe with billing counters - does anyone know how to do this?
You might want to try reposting this.

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM SYSTEM X3550 M5 5463AC1 2.5x8 Server 2*XEON E5-2640 V3 8GB SEE NOTES
$85.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )
$24.99