hello all,
I like to use knoppix in my warnet station (server and clients )but I dont know where I can find billing system for it's ..?and anybody know where I can find tutorial to set up linux in internet station...?
thanks
hello all,
I like to use knoppix in my warnet station (server and clients )but I dont know where I can find billing system for it's ..?and anybody know where I can find tutorial to set up linux in internet station...?
thanks
I think a warnet system is a type of Indonesian internet cafe? In which case you are asking for a login timer of some kind?
yups..can you solve this problem..? that will be much usefull to me
Well, I can't solve this personally, but I suspect that the reason that you didn't get any replies is that folks didn't understand that you are trying to set up a linux internet cafe with billing counters - does anyone know how to do this?
You might want to try reposting this.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung Book Cover Keyboard Slim Black, Antimicrobial, English QWERTY EF-DT730
$55.00
Samsung Chromebook 11.6" Intel Celeron Chrome OS Gray (Charger Inc)
$22.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ Plus 5G 11" (Unlocked T-Mobile) Excellent Condition 
$99.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99