-
Senior Member
registered user
When I click on the Docs link at the top of the page, I am able to make it to the docs section w/o any problem. When I click on your link, I am taken to yahoo! What the heck did you do? I'm looking at the source of this page and I still don't see how this is linking to yahoo.
Similar Threads
-
By ibrewale in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 02:22 AM
-
By green_man in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 05:35 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:07 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:06 PM
-
By tivadarpreiss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 01:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Genuine IBM 5182 Dot Matrix PRINTER RIBBON Black 6320194 NEW Discontinue
$22.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Commodore 64 C64 Amiga Software User Manuals Books Reference Lot
$1999.00

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00