It works fine here also the url above is a typo it should be http://www.knoppix.net/docs/.
As many of them suggested I've tried opning this http://www/knoppix.net/docs & it doesnt open. I have even logged in. evn then it doesnt open. Is there a solution or any other way to get into there.. I even awaited for abt 20 minutes & doesnt open. Other sites & even this site opens pretty fast on my system..
Thanx in advance
It works fine here also the url above is a typo it should be http://www.knoppix.net/docs/.
When I click on the Docs link at the top of the page, I am able to make it to the docs section w/o any problem. When I click on your link, I am taken to yahoo! What the heck did you do? I'm looking at the source of this page and I still don't see how this is linking to yahoo.
That was really wierd. I swear that this link was taking me to the yahoo home page and now it just opens a page to the docs section. Some wierd html voodo going on here.
-----------------------------
edit
-----------------------------
I take it back I was clicking on Stephen's link. The one offered by ksskruthic still takes me to yahoo. wierd.
I believe it is browser related(taking you to yahoo). I have seen this before when using IE(in XP of course). When it cannot find a site, I was taken to an MSN search page. I tried to open the malformed address in konqueror, I just get a plain address incorrect page by konqueror, nothing special.
Hey I can tellu how it takes u to yahoo's page if i could open the docs page.. I cant do that ..doe it require any special permissions??
The link above is not displaying anything except the top 2 lines. but the (IE) browser says the page is going to be displayed
I still don't have the yahoo thing figured out, but I can tell you that it isn't an IE thing. I never use IE. Previously I was using Mozilla-Firebird 0.6 on an installed Knoppix. It doesn't happen in Konqueror though.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00