-
Senior Member
registered user
I believe it is browser related(taking you to yahoo). I have seen this before when using IE(in XP of course). When it cannot find a site, I was taken to an MSN search page. I tried to open the malformed address in konqueror, I just get a plain address incorrect page by konqueror, nothing special.
Similar Threads
-
By ibrewale in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 02:22 AM
-
By green_man in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 05:35 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:07 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:06 PM
-
By tivadarpreiss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 01:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99