I now have this working. You can now use Knoppix 6.7.1 to connect to a VM Ware View connection server with the real PCoIP client. Let me know if you need directions! ( not the RDP hack previously known)
Im not sure if this is the correct thread but I state my purpose none the less.
I currently use CentOs to boot pcs via PXE from files placed within tftpboot folder. I currently boot thinstation which only supports VM Ware Open view. I currently have VM Ware View PCoIP loaded in Knoppix. What I would to do is have knoppix boot via pxe rather than thinstation but need all apps except VM View PCoIP loaded into knoppix. This way when knoppix loads the pc auto starts the view connection. There may be a much more simple way to do this than Ive found or thought. I looked into the remastering of the Knoppix but its beyond my time frame to figure out how to remove all the apps that I dont need vs the ones I do need. Also appears that apt-get is used to install and remove apps. I have packages that need to be installed via the .deb file. Which I couldnt get to work once chroot into the working directory. Ideas and help much needed and appreciated. Thanks greatly!
I now have this working. You can now use Knoppix 6.7.1 to connect to a VM Ware View connection server with the real PCoIP client. Let me know if you need directions! ( not the RDP hack previously known)

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 SSD Excellent Health wiped
$54.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00