I now have this working. You can now use Knoppix 6.7.1 to connect to a VM Ware View connection server with the real PCoIP client. Let me know if you need directions! ( not the RDP hack previously known)
Im not sure if this is the correct thread but I state my purpose none the less.
I currently use CentOs to boot pcs via PXE from files placed within tftpboot folder. I currently boot thinstation which only supports VM Ware Open view. I currently have VM Ware View PCoIP loaded in Knoppix. What I would to do is have knoppix boot via pxe rather than thinstation but need all apps except VM View PCoIP loaded into knoppix. This way when knoppix loads the pc auto starts the view connection. There may be a much more simple way to do this than Ive found or thought. I looked into the remastering of the Knoppix but its beyond my time frame to figure out how to remove all the apps that I dont need vs the ones I do need. Also appears that apt-get is used to install and remove apps. I have packages that need to be installed via the .deb file. Which I couldnt get to work once chroot into the working directory. Ideas and help much needed and appreciated. Thanks greatly!
I now have this working. You can now use Knoppix 6.7.1 to connect to a VM Ware View connection server with the real PCoIP client. Let me know if you need directions! ( not the RDP hack previously known)

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell T7910 Workstation Tower Homelab AI Server PC - Xeon CPU - NO HDD/RAM/GPU
$279.99
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Dell Precision T7820 Dual Xeon 4214R 48GB RAM 512GB + 1TB Quadro P400 Win 11
$699.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99