-
6.7 is out? In English I hope. Thanks guys for all your help. I will start with that!

Originally Posted by
Capricorny
I suggest you upgrade to 6.4.4 or 6.7.0, as printer setup. among other things has got a makeover to make things simpler for the end user. It worked for me, full functionality, in 6.2.1 too, but much harder to use.
If you can't get superuser privileges with su/sudo, something is very wrong with your copy. Swapfile use has always worked perfectly for me as superuser.
Beware that quite a few problems have surfaced and then gone away again through the various releases, most of them Linux/X/Debian-related, not Knoppix-specific. Knoppix now is very close to standard Debian, package-wise.
6.7 is out? In English I hope. Thanks guys for all your help. I will start with that!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router – Excellent Condition
$435.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00