-
6.7 is out? In English I hope. Thanks guys for all your help. I will start with that!

Originally Posted by
Capricorny
I suggest you upgrade to 6.4.4 or 6.7.0, as printer setup. among other things has got a makeover to make things simpler for the end user. It worked for me, full functionality, in 6.2.1 too, but much harder to use.
If you can't get superuser privileges with su/sudo, something is very wrong with your copy. Swapfile use has always worked perfectly for me as superuser.
Beware that quite a few problems have surfaced and then gone away again through the various releases, most of them Linux/X/Debian-related, not Knoppix-specific. Knoppix now is very close to standard Debian, package-wise.
6.7 is out? In English I hope. Thanks guys for all your help. I will start with that!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00