-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
fenzda
6.7 turned out to be a big disappointment. Why can't I move a window??? Chrome still doesn't have
flash?? I know as a linux user, I have to do things manually, but this is too much. I may switch to
Ubuntu or Fedora.
I will say it is faster.
The default effects are really annoying.
1. If you can't move windows, there's surely something wrong on the hardware side. Wrong burning for example, or very special driver problems. What makes you believe this is the distro's fault?
2. Starting Knoppix with cheat code no3d will keep Compiz out of the way. No special effects.
3. With Compiz enabled, it's fairly easy to make behavoir less fancy, CompizConfig settings manager on the preferences menu. You looked for and tried that, didn't you?
4. It should be rather easy to get Flash working, but you need to have persistent store in use to keep system changes. There are several alternatives for flashplayer packages now.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72