-
6.7 is out? In English I hope. Thanks guys for all your help. I will start with that!

Originally Posted by
Capricorny
I suggest you upgrade to 6.4.4 or 6.7.0, as printer setup. among other things has got a makeover to make things simpler for the end user. It worked for me, full functionality, in 6.2.1 too, but much harder to use.
If you can't get superuser privileges with su/sudo, something is very wrong with your copy. Swapfile use has always worked perfectly for me as superuser.
Beware that quite a few problems have surfaced and then gone away again through the various releases, most of them Linux/X/Debian-related, not Knoppix-specific. Knoppix now is very close to standard Debian, package-wise.
6.7 is out? In English I hope. Thanks guys for all your help. I will start with that!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

LENOVO THINKSTATION P920 XEON GOLD 6128 3.4GHz 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$1550.00