-
Top 3 best E-mail servers?
Hello, I am sorry for using this site to ask this question, but I have found the best support for all questions related to Linux on this site and only this site.
My question is: Which is the best 3 Email Servers in the linux world and if possible the best ones for Windows.
I am trying to create a web server that hosts a forum using phpBB with a possible WAMP or LAMP setup. I need the Email server to work with phpBB.
If there are any Email servers that work on both platforms that would be even better. That way I can practice using it in Windows and the migrate when ever I need to.
(I know nothing about setting up an email server, so keep that in mind when telling me the ones that are the best)
Thank-you for any help you give.
Similar Threads
-
By weedje in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 08:48 PM
-
By hernan in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 02:27 AM
-
By dougvega in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-13-2004, 03:00 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:30 AM
-
By jeramy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 05:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95