-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
ashickur.noor
I have install Knoppix 6.7 in my Laptop, and install some extra packages. Now I want to make it a iso to install it in other pc's and live boot with those packages that I have installed. In Ubuntu I can do it easily by remastersys. But here nothing found.
I have install knoppix 6.7 in my HDD, and install some other software. Now I wamt to make it a iso to distribute it to other. How can I make it?
If all you want is to make some modifications and move them around, why do you want to go all the way to an ISO? Could there be easier alternatives?
I'd like you to answer that, and take things from there. You can find quite a lot of material on these issues on the forums here.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Honeywell Military Aerospace Avionics PCB Gold Ceramic Hybrid IC Board
$299.95

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

Primax FaxSwitcher II FS100, VINTAGE WORKS
$40.00

Vintage Compaq EVO N610C Laptop Pentium 4 2.0GHz 256MB 60GB Win 98SE w/ USB
$100.00

Vintage NAV 2300 Series Computer Boards Intel 8255 Mostek 6305P Gold Ceramic IC
$199.95

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Vintage Trading Expert for Windows - AIQ Systems Floppy Disks Software + Storage
$75.00