... it's all explained step by step on my page "summary.html". In case of error please tell me detailed, what didn't work.
... it's all explained step by step on my page "summary.html". In case of error please tell me detailed, what didn't work.
Here is the result of the " kn-prepare" command. I am trying to make my installed knoppix 6.7 with some extra packages from HDD. I am not using virtual box, and I have not put any cd in the ROM as well.
mount: /dev/sr0: unknown device
If CD can't be mounted
please mount it within pcmanfm-filemanager
... in this case the script cann't go on. You need the Knoppix CD inserted. From the CD all bootloader stuff is written to '/opt/knx/boot' and the decompressed filesystem image to '/opt/knx/remaster'.
I did a hint at "summary.html". Perhaps you can wait till evening. I'm working on new version of my script; with this version you can easily rsync all of your HD Installation with '/opt/knx/remaster' and build a new ISO.
Ok thanks, one more thing, I have use your script and it works fine as you describe in your "summary.html" but when I try to use that iso the default keyboard layout change. When I press "z" it comes "y" and vice versa, "-" comes from "/" vice versa. Please look at this matter.
Try at next boottime which language settings you need using for example the cheatcodeIf you use my graphical bootmenu then edit '/opt/knx/knoppix/boot/isolinux/knoppix.menu', otherwise edit '/opt/knx/knoppix/boot/isolinux/isolinux.cfg'.Code:knoppix lang=de or knoppix lang=us
Change within all "Append" lines the entry of 'lang=..' as you need. You can also insert in all this lines 'keyboard=..' and 'xkeyboard=..'. But I think only change of 'lang=..' will do the job. Create a new ISO and try it.
Greetings Werner * http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/summary.html
Own Rescue-CD with Knoppix (Knoppix V6.7.0 remaster)
I'll do a notice in this forum, if I'm ready with the new version of my script.
I don't know anything about UCK and how to use it.

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Used PC Corsair Vengeance Intel i7-4770 3.40GHz 16GB DDR3 Gtx 1050 Ti Msi
$135.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i5-12400 CPU 2.50GHz 6-Core 12-thread SRL5Y LGA 1700
$121.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00