@ anyone
I can make LiveUSB ok from a LiveCD,
but if I try to make a LiveUSB from a LiveUSB,
things get stuck on the new LiveUSB at 'Initiating start-up sequence...'.
Using 6.7, never tried this on 6.4.4.
Can anyone confirm this annoyance?
@ anyone
I can make LiveUSB ok from a LiveCD,
but if I try to make a LiveUSB from a LiveUSB,
things get stuck on the new LiveUSB at 'Initiating start-up sequence...'.
Using 6.7, never tried this on 6.4.4.
Can anyone confirm this annoyance?

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98