I've contributed all I know for sure on this.
But if pxe needs IP early, why isn't the server providing it already?
Are you able to decode minirt.gz and read the init?
I've contributed all I know for sure on this.
But if pxe needs IP early, why isn't the server providing it already?
Are you able to decode minirt.gz and read the init?

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 800 130XE 65XE Color S-Video, Composite Video & Audio Cable Tested
$29.78
Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29