I've contributed all I know for sure on this.
But if pxe needs IP early, why isn't the server providing it already?
Are you able to decode minirt.gz and read the init?
I've contributed all I know for sure on this.
But if pxe needs IP early, why isn't the server providing it already?
Are you able to decode minirt.gz and read the init?

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25