I have downloaded the iso image of knoppix - std
But i am not able to find how to install it on my cent os
Pls help me
Thanks sir
I have downloaded the iso image of knoppix - std
But i am not able to find how to install it on my cent os
Pls help me
Thanks sir
Installing Knoppix is never a good idea (IMHO), in this case it is absurd:
knoppix-std is NOT knoppix, it is a tool based on Knoppix. It has been abandoned and is so old as to be nearly useless in any modern context.
It is also so old that it will not support most modern hardware. For example, if you have an SATA hard drive there will be no support for it.
It lacks many things that were later added to knoppix, such as the union file system.
If you want to install a Linux to hard disk, I suggerst Debian, not knoppix and certainly not std.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Thanks sir for ur help
Sir In window I have installed centos as a virtual operating system in that os i want to install knoppix-std
I shall be thankful to u

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco WS-C3850-48P-S 48-Port PoE+ Gigabit Switch w/ 10G Uplink Module Options
$259.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00