Have enjoyed setting up Knoppix 6.7 in a poor mans installation - very impressed with the result.
The only issue is the keyboard layout - is there a persistent way to set it as English UK?
Thanks in advance.
You may also need to add xkeyboard=gb to the cheatcodes.
To make it persistent, edit the isolinux.cfg file (in /boot/isolinux) and replace each 'lang=en' setting with 'lang=uk xkeyboard=gb'
You may also need to add xkeyboard=gb to the cheatcodes.
To make it persistent, edit the isolinux.cfg file (in /boot/isolinux) and replace each 'lang=en' setting with 'lang=uk xkeyboard=gb'
I have loaded 6.7.1 HD install on my daughters ACER One 110.
I runs very well even with Fusion left on. I have sorted most issues, however I cannot get the keyboard to stay on UK, I tried to follow the details in the posts above but cannot find isolinux.cfg. Any editing I have done has been overwritten by a reboot. Can anybody advise me where Knoppix gets it's locale info from.
Thanks for reading.

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
$400.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM 2076-724 4x Xeon Bronze 3106 256GB RAM 2x 01YM338 No HDD Controller Node
$2999.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99