-
Knoppix 6.7 desktop doesn't load, ATI HD4670 Video Card
When I try to boot the live DVD, all I get is the RGB + Black/Grey/White "test patterns" flashing and I can't do anything else other than reset the computer. Suggestions?
Btw, I'm pretty much a Knoppix noob (although I have been using other Linux distros for a while). I basically try it out when a new one is released and use it occasionally to help with computer problems.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00

MITS Altair Computer Notes June 1976
$90.00

MITS Altair Computer Notes January/February 1977
$100.00

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2390.00

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

MITS Altair Computer Notes July 1976
$100.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$48.00