-
Senior Member
registered user
@ Capricorny, relative to 'Marlas method':
Marlas is really brave to dive into minirt.gz and change it.
I don't expect to have Marlas' problem.
I've used SD cards almost exclusively with Knoppix ever since 6.2.1 with no problem.
My portable has four USB ports: three come out as regular USB, one as a Card reader.
I also have an external Sony Card-to-USB adapter.
The portable reads all these just fine.
I do have some problems booting from an external USB hard drive,
but wasn't planning to go that way in this experiment.
Last edited by utu; 01-14-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01