... I can purge Iceweasel without any problems. But if I try to reinstall Chromium, I get a large list of version conflicts an violated dependencies.
Firefox/Iceweasel 6 (currently Debian/unstable+testing)
Firefox/Iceweasel 7 Beta (from Debian/experimental)
Chromium (newest version from Debian/unstable+testing)
Konqueror/Dolphin from KDE (newest version from Debian/unstable+testing)
Internet Exploder
Something Else? (Please state what below)
... I can purge Iceweasel without any problems. But if I try to reinstall Chromium, I get a large list of version conflicts an violated dependencies.

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99