... I can purge Iceweasel without any problems. But if I try to reinstall Chromium, I get a large list of version conflicts an violated dependencies.
Firefox/Iceweasel 6 (currently Debian/unstable+testing)
Firefox/Iceweasel 7 Beta (from Debian/experimental)
Chromium (newest version from Debian/unstable+testing)
Konqueror/Dolphin from KDE (newest version from Debian/unstable+testing)
Internet Exploder
Something Else? (Please state what below)
... I can purge Iceweasel without any problems. But if I try to reinstall Chromium, I get a large list of version conflicts an violated dependencies.

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.98