-
Senior Member
registered user
I can see you are exasperated, Forester.
Cool off. This is a hobby for some of us.
I'd hoped to tap into your obvious professional expertise.
If I'd found anyone else using your magic technique,
I would have tried to get some help from them, having
already had a similar ration from you before.
The only others I am aware of working the problem
seem either to need or to prefer a separate, and to my mind
LARGE, workspace to do their remastering. Some intrepid
souls even use Windows OS partitions with abandon.
I am primarily interested in how you manage to do otherwise.
I'm impressed at your cleverness and programming clarity.
Only six other downloads of the program I'm complaining
about. Have you heard anything from the others about your
unique take on remastering?
Have you approached KK with your idea? I'm sure he has
the chops to read and execute your code and give you an
opinion. I'd really like to follow such a dialog between
yourself and KK on the advisability and genius which your
scheme exemplifies.
There does exist an intelligent, friendly, civil level of
discourse between 'elephants' and professional level bash
scripting.
You haven't found it yet. I'm here to help you in that regard.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

AM4 Backplane CPU Heatsink Bracket Backplane Backplate Back Sheet Iron Plate Du
$9.97

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00