@ anyone
I can make LiveUSB ok from a LiveCD,
but if I try to make a LiveUSB from a LiveUSB,
things get stuck on the new LiveUSB at 'Initiating start-up sequence...'.
Using 6.7, never tried this on 6.4.4.
Can anyone confirm this annoyance?
@ anyone
I can make LiveUSB ok from a LiveCD,
but if I try to make a LiveUSB from a LiveUSB,
things get stuck on the new LiveUSB at 'Initiating start-up sequence...'.
Using 6.7, never tried this on 6.4.4.
Can anyone confirm this annoyance?

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Crucial MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1SG 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V ECC LRDIMM Server Memory
$150.00
Lot of 7 SK Hynix/32GB 2Rx8 PC5-4800B-SB0-1010-XT DDR5 Laptop RAM
$2450.00
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00