-
Junior Member
registered user
A simple problem eluding me
OK, A very simple problem is eluding me that I could sure use your help with.
I put Knoppix on an 8GB USB flash drive. I was playing around with the desktop settings (right click on desktop for the menu). I turned off some option that allowed the menu for right clicking on the desktop. Now when I right click on the desktop, nothing comes up. So, I need to know where I can turn that option back on, so that right click on the desktop brinks up that menu.
Also, how can I add menu items to the application menu?
Also, how can I make a new Link to another file or directory on the desktop.
Also, where can I change default paper size to "letter size" in LibreOffice? The printer is already set, but every new document I create, defaults to A4. Very annoying.
Thanks for your time.
Edit: Oh, I'm on version 6.7.0.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 6300CD M3076 Powers On Chimes Untested As Is
$99.00

Vintage Apple Mac mini CIB (2009 Mod A1283) Original box/sealed manuals
$450.00

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1â 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$94.00

Vintage StuffIt Deluxe Mac Software Box SEALED NEW Macintosh Aladdin Systems
$40.00