I had to use cheatcode "knoppix-txt noacpi" to connect into internet, but everytime I used XP for sometime and back to knoppix, the connection can't be established with error in netconfig.
I had to restart my router to connect, what's the problem ?
I had to use cheatcode "knoppix-txt noacpi" to connect into internet, but everytime I used XP for sometime and back to knoppix, the connection can't be established with error in netconfig.
I had to restart my router to connect, what's the problem ?

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Panasonic Toughbook CF-29 Vintage Computer - Not Working parts
$89.95
Vintage Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 Workstation 3.5 Floppy Big Box Complete No COA
$139.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 5.25" Floppy Disk Lot of 9 Single Sided Used
$49.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37