-
Hello there.
thanks for the replies thus far.
My system has the capabilities to run Compiz, but I am wondering if the fact that my graphics card and sound card are integrated would be the cause of this issue for me.
My video card is an integrated nVidia GeForce 6150SE, nForce 430.
My sound card is an integrated Realtek ALC888S.
I just downloaded ADRIANE Knoppix v6.7.1, so I will see if this makes any difference. I will try to report back later.
I'm not giving up on this! I think that Knoppix would be great for doing tech work on multiple systems. I love how quickly and how smoothly it runs from a live USB.
Thanks for the information thus far.
Take care.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00