-

Well, it worked! Perfectly, to be exact! Compiz zoomed in and zoomed out using <Super> and scrolling up and down respectively with my mouse wheel! ADRIANE worked wonderfully as well!
I am excited, as I wanted to dedicate one of my flash drives to a single live system with which I could work on computer systems (performing backups, virus scans, etc). I realize that not all systems will likely support everything (sound and Compiz), but I am just glad that it works wonderfully on mine! It even picked up my wireless connection out of the box! This is great!!
Thanks for all of the input!
Take care.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00