Hi all,
I'm trying to get ANY distro onto a C3 based board but keep coming up against the CMOV issue, everyone is still compiling for i686 and labelling as i386 it seems. Is knoppix doing the same and is there a version compiled without the requirement for CMOV or am I basically forced into junking this board?
Cheers!
OK, cheers - so from what I can tell i486 should run fine on an eden processor without cmov etc. Thanks, I didn't want to download the ISO to check the config file (limited bandwidth) and wasn't sure where to find an example of it outside there.
Ta

Vintage apple clock and time card 1984 timemaster 11 H.O. Never tested
$79.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple Controller Card 820-0427-A Printed Circuit Board PCB Assembly
$47.50
Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
Apple lle Computer Vintage Computer Model A2S2004 untested/no bottom feet
$125.00
Vintage Apple IIe Computer A2S2064 (Powers On Untested For Parts/repair)
$249.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh System 7 OS Software 8 Floppy Disks Manuals Original
$99.99
Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh M1212 Color Display Monitor *Untested*
$69.99