Hi all,
I'm trying to get ANY distro onto a C3 based board but keep coming up against the CMOV issue, everyone is still compiling for i686 and labelling as i386 it seems. Is knoppix doing the same and is there a version compiled without the requirement for CMOV or am I basically forced into junking this board?
Cheers!
OK, cheers - so from what I can tell i486 should run fine on an eden processor without cmov etc. Thanks, I didn't want to download the ISO to check the config file (limited bandwidth) and wasn't sure where to find an example of it outside there.
Ta

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99
Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB SAS 12Gb ST4000NM0025 7200 512n 3.5 HDD
$48.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
Dell Enterprise Plus Exos X10 10TB 3.5" SAS HDD ST10000NM0276 100%-Wiped/Tested
$174.99