-
Emc2 in knoppix 6.7
As I am noob in linux I really need some help I prefer knoppix to any other distro. I have tried at least 30 differant distros i stil prefer knoppix. what i need is a step by step instructions to installing EMC2 into knopix 6.7 usting kde desktop. Has any one done this? I prefer knoppix to ubuntu and the emc2 site just suggests using ubuntu 10.04 with emc2. and is unclear about installing emc2 from scratch I really could use some detailed help.
thanks
contact me at [email protected]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98