Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Knoppix V6.7.1

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    I like the panel at the top of the screen. But if I select 'Panel preferences => Position: top', I have no LXDE menu, only an empty frame at the left edge from bottom.
    I've found the cause of this strange behaviour; it is the testing version of "lxpanel". After downgrade to stable version "0.5.6-1" I have the menu at my preferred position.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Werner P. Schulz View Post
    I've found the cause of this strange behaviour; it is the testing version of "lxpanel". After downgrade to stable version "0.5.6-1" I have the menu at my preferred position.
    @ Werner

    PCLinuxOS has another work-around at post #15 of this thread:
    http://www.pclinuxos.com/forum/index...,95512.15.html

    Cheers,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Microsoft Green-Eyed Mouse 1983 First Gen Bus connector Tested - Video picture

Vintage Microsoft Green-Eyed Mouse 1983 First Gen Bus connector Tested - Video

$350.00



Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS picture

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS

$228.19



Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used picture

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used

$55.99



Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software picture

Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software

$49.00



10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap picture

10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap

$1999.99



Lot 8 Vintage CPUs Cyrix 6x86MX AMD K6-2 500 Am486 Intel Pentium 90 P4 picture

Lot 8 Vintage CPUs Cyrix 6x86MX AMD K6-2 500 Am486 Intel Pentium 90 P4

$129.99



Vintage 1983 Napco Pro-410 Programmer Tester Chips for Alarm Security picture

Vintage 1983 Napco Pro-410 Programmer Tester Chips for Alarm Security

$24.99



Abacus Software Vintage Commodore 64 Book Lot 3: Printer, Sci & Eng, ML picture

Abacus Software Vintage Commodore 64 Book Lot 3: Printer, Sci & Eng, ML

$100.00



Vintage Intel iPDS-100  Personal Development System picture

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System

$1499.99



Vintage Apple iMac G4 15

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers

$300.00