Well, I settled on Pan which is a pretty good clone of Agent.
Any suggestions for a LINUX news client (USENET) that supports yenc?
Well, I settled on Pan which is a pretty good clone of Agent.
This looks to be the Linux equivalent to Agent so I am very interested in this piece of software.Originally Posted by monkeyman
How did the install go???? Which version of KNOPPIX are you using?
Did you use the one from the apt-get sources or a source install?
The reason I ask is the need for the various GNOME libraries for this software to run.
Thanks.
I just downloaded the .deb and installed it. Worked right off the bat and any dependent files you might need are right there on the download page, but I didn't need them. Pan works great and handles binairies very well, which makes this J-Pop fan very happy.
-edit:
Ooops! The Knoppix version I am using is the 3.2 060603 version.
PAN has worked very well everytime I've used it in the past. apt-get pan or goto the homepage.

OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368
$22.99
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99
Lot of 10OEM Dell Latitude 5420 5520 63WH Battery RJ40G M033W - Excellent
$175.00
New Genuine OEM Dell Latitude 5420 5520 3560 4 Cell Laptop Battery RJ40G M033W
$49.95
OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78
Lot of 5 Dell OEM 65W 7.4mm 19.5V 3.34A AC Adapters Mixed Models B Grade
$36.99
OEM 74WH 357F9 Battery For Dell Inspiron 15 7559 i7559 7557 i7557 5577 7567 5576
$26.99
OEM Genuine 62WH 6MT4T Battery For Dell Latitude E5470 E5570 6MT4T 07V69Y 7V69Y
$36.66
New Dell OEM Inspiron 15 3511 15.6" Battery 11.25V 41Wh 3467mAh G91J0 MGCM5
$44.95