The Knoppix installer needs a partition formatted with reiserfs.
Well im trying to install Knoppix 6.5, but i keep getting stuck at gparted. I have a partition formatted to ext2 and another for linux-swap, i gave the last one memoryx2.
But when i try to continue the installation it says "No usable install-partition found"
I also tried auto partitioning, but it still wont work.
What can I do?
PS: I already tried ext3 and ext4 also.
The Knoppix installer needs a partition formatted with reiserfs.
Sorry, im new to this, and just wanted to ask, how do i do that from the knoppix CD? (its the only operating system i have available at the moment)
Reiserfs is one of many fs choices with GParted.
If Menu>Preferences doesn't show GParted, get it with Synaptic.
And good luck.
This fixed the issue, Thanks.
You are welcome.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 3.3GHz 6-Core 12-Thread AM4 Desktop CPU Processor Tested
$54.50
Intel Core i5-7500 SR335 3.4GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 CPU PROCESSOR
$14.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99