The Knoppix installer needs a partition formatted with reiserfs.
Well im trying to install Knoppix 6.5, but i keep getting stuck at gparted. I have a partition formatted to ext2 and another for linux-swap, i gave the last one memoryx2.
But when i try to continue the installation it says "No usable install-partition found"
I also tried auto partitioning, but it still wont work.
What can I do?
PS: I already tried ext3 and ext4 also.
The Knoppix installer needs a partition formatted with reiserfs.
Sorry, im new to this, and just wanted to ask, how do i do that from the knoppix CD? (its the only operating system i have available at the moment)
Reiserfs is one of many fs choices with GParted.
If Menu>Preferences doesn't show GParted, get it with Synaptic.
And good luck.
This fixed the issue, Thanks.
You are welcome.

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$145.00
Vintage DEC Digital VR299-DA CRT Color Monitor for VAXstation 2000 Computer
$299.95
DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO)
$200.00
Vintage DEC (Digital Equipment Corp) TK-50 Tape Drive
$80.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8153 RH70 UNIBUS CONTROL-BCT (B15)
$139.99