-
Installing Knoppix with Fedora?
Hi, I was wondering if there was a good guide anywhere on installing Knoppix on a Fedora system. Fedora has some strange partition rules that divides everything up into a LVM. This is very confusing to me.
When I went to install Knoppix from DVD. It launches Gparted but Gparted said it is not LVM compatible, and I'm not sure how to create a new partiton to house Knoppix.
The closest I've found to a install guide was for Debian 6 http://http://www.linuxbsdos.com/201...oning-guide/2/ but the installers are different from that to Knoppix.
Thanks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

LOT x60 SATA SSD enterprise flash 100TB (MTFDDAK960TDC,MTFDDAK1T9TDC,THNSN81Q)
$18500.00

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00

TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00