Hi, I was wondering if there was a good guide anywhere on installing Knoppix on a Fedora system. Fedora has some strange partition rules that divides everything up into a LVM. This is very confusing to me.
When I went to install Knoppix from DVD. It launches Gparted but Gparted said it is not LVM compatible, and I'm not sure how to create a new partiton to house Knoppix.
The closest I've found to a install guide was for Debian 6 http://http://www.linuxbsdos.com/201...oning-guide/2/ but the installers are different from that to Knoppix.
Thanks

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung T7 Portable SSD (MU-PC2T0T) 2TB Gray USB-C
$252.00
Samsung 9100 Pro 1TB PCIe 5.0 M.2 SSD
$225.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE 10.9" 128GB WiFi SM-X510 Silver - Read Description
$170.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+Plus 5G 2026 128GB GRAY
$168.00
(Lot Of 10) 8GB DDR4 RAM 1Rx8 SODIMM Laptop Memory Mix Speed Mix Brand
$299.99