ps.
I did not include comment lines, those beginning with #, in my own efforts.
I'm not sure they will be ignored.
.
There are some hidden gems in Knoppix that I like to
use occasionally. They are not on the LXDE menu now,
but you can easily remedy that with the two small
progams to follow.
Prepare two files with leafpad as root, place these
in /usr/share/applications and do a Control-Alt-Backspace
to activate them. I cheated by copying and editing htop.desktop.
#mc.desktop
# Provides a menu entry at Menu>System Tools
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Name=MidnightCommander
Type=Application
Comment=File Utility
Terminal=true
Exec=mc
Icon=mc
Categories=ConsoleOnly;System;
GenericName=Process Viewer
#alsamixer.desktop
# Provides a menu entry at Menu>System Tools
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Name=AlsaMixer
Type=Application
Comment=Audio controls
Terminal=true
Exec=alsamixer
Icon=alsamixer
Categories=ConsoleOnly;System;
GenericName=Process Viewer
I guess I shouldn't call them programs,
they're just text files.
Last edited by utu; 10-04-2011 at 03:27 AM.
ps.
I did not include comment lines, those beginning with #, in my own efforts.
I'm not sure they will be ignored.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Used Computer RAM - This Is For Multiple Sticks Of RAM
$120.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00