Did you make a 640x400 pixel 16 color graphic?
Did you make a 640x400 pixel 16 color graphic?
yep. I did that on export. opened starting gif up in GIMP, and it says "Indexed color (16 colors)" in the properties.
Last edited by keeger; 10-05-2011 at 06:59 PM.
so i think it must be something related to the color palette?
the starting image was a 256 color adobe illustrator image. I exported it to a 16 color GIF, with dither set to 100%, and the GIF thing set to um, adaptive. originally I used GIMP to scale it from 640x397 to 640x400. (that was the one with a purple hue)
I re-did the export just now, making it slightly bigger and cropping it so it was exactly 640x400 from Adobe illustrator all the way. (So no using GIMP etc). This also does the color changing, but now instead of purple it's orange.
I have no idea how lss16 works, nor am I graphics person. (I edited the graphic to add text, o.O) but any suggestions on what the deal is?
Matt
Try to start with 16 color graphic.

Commodore Plus/4 computer for parts or restore
$50.00
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$297.98
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128D System works great Comes with Keyboard which works great
$800.00
Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller
$17.99
Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99