@ kl522
I'm sure you have persistence, so
I think you just need to get in the habit of using IceWeasel's Edit>Preferences>Content
to register PERMANENT font choices.
There you can set max & min, fonts, font style & underlines.
Cheers
Anybody has this anoying problem ? Usually I like to use large font, so in iceweasel I use control-vertical scroll to enlarge the font. But the next link I click goes back to the smaller font, so end up I have to control-vertical scroll for each page which I visit. It's really idoitic.
I recently upgraded my iceweasel, not sure if I changed my settings accidentally.
@ kl522
I'm sure you have persistence, so
I think you just need to get in the habit of using IceWeasel's Edit>Preferences>Content
to register PERMANENT font choices.
There you can set max & min, fonts, font style & underlines.
Cheers
This feature has been in Mozilla browsers for years.
If you have the file ~/.mozilla/firefox/*.default
then the file prefs.js is where the font preferences are stored.
You can also get at them via about:config, but that's a bit
of a weird way to go about it.
@ kl522
You are most welcome.
Sorry I didn't understand your particular concern.
I thought the most interesting thing about the new IceWeasels & Firefoxes
was the seemingly frantic sequence of recent upgrades, one after another.
As a user, I'm not really aware of much change, if any in the browsers,
so long as they don't fail me.
I am glad that KK went back to IceWeasel; I still think it's better than Chromium.
I have new information which I got regarding this annoying bug. It's likely you don't encounter the same problem which I faced, because this bug only manifest itself if you use this settings ( which I have been using it since 3.5.X ) :-
edit->preferences->
History
* Permanent Private browsing mode
If you use this setting, then your zooming factor ( and font size ) are not retained. Every new page you visit put the display back to the original font size.
Apparently this bug has been fixed in firefox/iceweasel 9.0~b1-1.
@ kl522
Looks like you've solved 'your' problem.
Too bad we can't mark the thread <SOLVED>
as is done on some other forums.
Nice work.
ps. Shouldn't your 9.0 be a 7.0 in this instance?
9.0~b1-1 installable from
http://mozilla.debian.net/
7.0.1 has this bug too.
@ kl522
Using Synaptic, I notice that an IceWeasel 7.0.1-2+b1
is now available for upgrading IceWeasel.
Are weekly upgrades now fashionable?

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
New BroadCom 9500-8i Tri-Mode HBA Card Storage Adapter New-Sealed
$245.57