Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: anoying problem: iceweasel not retaining font size ???

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631
    @ kl522

    I'm sure you have persistence, so
    I think you just need to get in the habit of using IceWeasel's Edit>Preferences>Content
    to register PERMANENT font choices.
    There you can set max & min, fonts, font style & underlines.

    Cheers

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by utu View Post
    @ kl522

    I'm sure you have persistence, so
    I think you just need to get in the habit of using IceWeasel's Edit>Preferences>Content
    to register PERMANENT font choices.
    There you can set max & min, fonts, font style & underlines.

    Cheers
    Too bad then I can't accept that for the time being, so meaning iceweasel 6.0.2 and 7.0.1 are not for me. I tested other browsers they are not like that too.

    I downgraded it back to 3.5.16, I got back the features which I am used to.

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631
    This feature has been in Mozilla browsers for years.

    If you have the file ~/.mozilla/firefox/*.default
    then the file prefs.js is where the font preferences are stored.

    You can also get at them via about:config, but that's a bit
    of a weird way to go about it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by utu View Post
    This feature has been in Mozilla browsers for years.

    If you have the file ~/.mozilla/firefox/*.default
    then the file prefs.js is where the font preferences are stored.

    You can also get at them via about:config, but that's a bit
    of a weird way to go about it.
    I don't think we are talking about the same thing. In any case thanks for listening to me and your offer to help. I am happy with my old iceweasel and so you are happy too with your latest and bleeding-edge iceweasel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE picture

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE

$225.00



Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone picture

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone

$225.00



SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP picture

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP

$400.00



Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply picture

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply

$25.00



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H picture

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H

$19.99



Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW picture

Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW

$450.00



Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB picture

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB

$27.07



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99