-
Senior Member
registered user
@ Blacksimon
I can confirm your experience -so far- with Knoppix 6.7.1 & CeBIT 7.
And I'm flabbergasted.
However, I can't seem to get any combination of my apps to create any 'used' swap values.
I'm using your commands but asking for 3.1 Gb swap, having 3.6 Gb total and apps amounting to 1+ Gb.
Perhaps there's yet one more magic word necessary to enable the magic.
Also, in my case, I have 2 cpus, and probably should enable 2 swap files.
Let me know how you make out.
________________
Werner: we'd not be disturbed if you moved this thread out of this category.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VINTAGE 1990 Hayes LANstep Network Computer Operating System v1.00 SEALED NEW
$888.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage 1993 & 1994 Microsoft Home DINOSAURS PC Mac Game Software CD-Rom NEW
$299.99

Vintage 1991 Applied Engineering AE Sonic Blaster Apple IIGS Sound Card SEALED
$699.99

SEALED Iomega PCMCIA to Fast SCSI II Adapter Jaz Card & Cable | VINTAGE NEW
$169.99

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00