-
Net via Bluetooth
Hi. I am new to Knoppix. I have a laptop with a crashed IDE hard drive. I am thinking of using Knoppix on a flash drive to run it.
When I had windows on it I used a pair of bluetooth dongles to pair the laptop with my PC and shared the PC's internet (wired) connection. and used the PC's internet connection to go on the net with the laptop. I don't have a wireless router. And the laptop did not come with Bluetooth.
Can this be done with Knoppix. Could knopppix use bluetooth to access a windows PC's internet connection.
Thank you.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco N540-ACC-SYS NCS 540 24x10G 8x25G 2x100G Chassis w/ 4x Fans No Power Suppl
$2499.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$689.00

Cisco Catalyst 9200 24 Series 24-Port Ethernet Network Switch C9200-24T-E V07
$400.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco GSD-240G V01
$55.00

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00