-
Senior Member
registered user
Since this bug is only shown when you use lxde with LibreOffice,
it may be LibreOffice which is bugged instead of lxpanel.
@ kl522
I agree that the problem may just as likely be in LibreOffice as in LXDE, but
if you go to the LO forum, you find this problem is declared 'SOLVED' there,
by replacing lxpanel with something else.
http://en.libreofficeforum.org/node/834
I take this to mean there won't be any further examination of how
LibreOffice itself might be adjusted to get around the problem.
Also, I don't think I see a 'Force Version' alternative for LibreOffice as
I found for lxpanel. That is, a way to roll-back to an earlier version.
Last edited by utu; 10-22-2011 at 09:25 PM.
-
Senior Member
registered user
The roll-back of lxpanel does NOT solve my problem.
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Senior Member
registered user
.
KK has brought this Mandriva fork solution to Debian in lxpanel 0.5.8-3-debian-knoppix
now in the (debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org) repository.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

MSI B460M PRO-VDH WIFI LGA1200 Micro ATX Motherboard
$94.99