-
Senior Member
registered user
Since this bug is only shown when you use lxde with LibreOffice,
it may be LibreOffice which is bugged instead of lxpanel.
@ kl522
I agree that the problem may just as likely be in LibreOffice as in LXDE, but
if you go to the LO forum, you find this problem is declared 'SOLVED' there,
by replacing lxpanel with something else.
http://en.libreofficeforum.org/node/834
I take this to mean there won't be any further examination of how
LibreOffice itself might be adjusted to get around the problem.
Also, I don't think I see a 'Force Version' alternative for LibreOffice as
I found for lxpanel. That is, a way to roll-back to an earlier version.
Last edited by utu; 10-22-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 Grandstream DP720 DECT Cordless HD VoIP Telephone Handset + DP750 Base Bundle
$249.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99