The roll-back of lxpanel does NOT solve my problem.
@ kl522Since this bug is only shown when you use lxde with LibreOffice,
it may be LibreOffice which is bugged instead of lxpanel.
I agree that the problem may just as likely be in LibreOffice as in LXDE, but
if you go to the LO forum, you find this problem is declared 'SOLVED' there,
by replacing lxpanel with something else.
http://en.libreofficeforum.org/node/834
I take this to mean there won't be any further examination of how
LibreOffice itself might be adjusted to get around the problem.
Also, I don't think I see a 'Force Version' alternative for LibreOffice as
I found for lxpanel. That is, a way to roll-back to an earlier version.
Last edited by utu; 10-22-2011 at 09:25 PM.
The roll-back of lxpanel does NOT solve my problem.
It's possible that Mandriva has a handle on this.
http://pkgs.org/mandriva-2011/mandriva- ... #changelog
.
KK has brought this Mandriva fork solution to Debian in lxpanel 0.5.8-3-debian-knoppix
now in the (debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org) repository.

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00