And I forgot to ask!!
If I want to add the patch to have the acpi for my latop, when do I need to patch in this process?
And what is the command line: patch -p0 acpi*****
Argh, I'm sure I will soon be able to use linux
eheh
ludo
And I forgot to ask!!
If I want to add the patch to have the acpi for my latop, when do I need to patch in this process?
And what is the command line: patch -p0 acpi*****
Argh, I'm sure I will soon be able to use linux
eheh
ludo

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21