-
Flash Player Update
HI! I have about 3 weeks using Knoppix 6.7 Live-USB mode, and I say that is the best distribution, complete for a normal person, although I am a person of advanced knowledge I have my faults and my share of ignorance.
Libre Office spite that is too heavy, because it is almost the same as OpenOffice, but anyway, the point is that:
The problem is that when I try to play a video or Flash game online, says to update, it downloaded from the Knoppix Package Manager and nothing, I have also tried downloading the installation package from adobe.com but not at all, I unable to watch videos or Flash content.
I want to know if possible when I'm watching a movie in Gnomeplayer the mouse is hidden when the movie plays.
Knoppix recognizes my phone via Bluetooth but does not transfer anything.
good point is that I need Flash Player to properly install the new version to work comfortably.
I hope is a simple procedure, because if they recommend it to my friends who are new in every way, I do not want to claim probelmas or complexities of using the Linux console.
I need your help, I want to change this fact alone distribution ..
Sorry if something is written incorrectly, google translator I am writing my English is very bad, I have bad grammar xD
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00